We’ve tried to create the most useful, detailed list of tools and resources for lucid dreaming ever. If we’ve missed anything please let us know but this list should be everything you’ll ever need to lucid dream!
CLICK HERE to get a free lucid dreaming PDF guide showing beginner mistakes and how to get started tonight. Don’t worry, you’ll stay on this page, and you’ll get instant access to the PDF.
Lucid dreaming courses
- Lucid whiteboard course: A beautiful animated whiteboard course explaining exactly how to lucid dream, form beginner right through to advanced. A great gift for a lucid dreamer, or for yourself to start learning.
- The 30 day bootcamp: Our own course but it’s one of the most effective lucid courses. It tells you exactly what to practice every day for 30 days. Guaranteed lucid dreams!
Meditation tools and devices
Meditation is a HUGE part of lucid dreaming, and by improving your ability to meditate, you’ll naturally have loads more lucid dreams, so it’s important to work on your meditation. Here are some useful links for you:
- Kasina mind machine system: A meditation machine that helps you meditate and puts you into a deeply relaxed state by changing your brainwaves. It uses lights and sounds to lull you into the right state. This is very effective and I’ve never really used anything quite like it
- Sleeptracks; The best meditation/soundwaves for people who have trouble falling asleep. Some great stuff here, really good for insomnia as well, I used these when I was having trouble sleeping and I’ve been sleeping like a baby ever since!
Brainwave entrainment (Binaural beats)
Brainwave entrainment is a special type of soundwave/audio that you can listen to, which boosts your chances of becoming lucid in a HUGE way. It’s fairly cheap and you can listen through any stereo headphones. You’ll get results fast.
- Binaural Beats from Ennora: Binaural beats as I mention in all my videos are a VERY fast way of having lucid dreams. You listen to these soundwaves as you go to sleep, and you’ll find yourself drifting into a lucid dream easily! You should be able to get a discount and listen to free samples on their site using that link!
- Isochronic Tones: Isochronic tones are very similar to Binaural Beats, but they work in a slightly different way. They produce similar results, it’s just a different way of doing it.
- Meditation MP3s: A mixture of isochronic tones and binaural beats for lucid dreaming/meditation. Very powerful and well produced. You can listen to some free samples here.
- Blisscoded sound: A magical type of meditation music that uses the ‘golden ratio’ found in nature to guide your mind into deep trance states. This is probably one of the biggest breakthroughs in dream technology I’ve ever heard of. It’s really powerful, and not just for lucid dreaming as well, you can learn things SUBLIMINALLY while you sleep with these!
Lucid dreaming herbs and pills
Lucid herbs and pills are a great way to boost your dream life and have more vivid, profound and more LUCID dreams. Here are a selection of the best:
- Claridream: A powerful dream supplement that makes your dreams more vivid and colorful, but be careful, it’s so potent that they suggest only using it once a week! (Because it works very well, but the ingredients are strong)
- LucidEsc: A great lucid dreaming induction supplement that uses very natural ingredients and works very well for beginners. this formed the base of my lucid stack for a long time, for good reason
- DreamLeaf: A dream enhancement pill that works very well with the WBTB technique and can be used regularly. Their color scheme is modelled on The Matrix, Red and Blue pills! Very clever.
Bedroom optimisation and other things
These are various things that can help you set up your room for lucid dreaming, and make the sleeping and dreaming experience easier and better.
- Incense sticks: Having a relaxing aroma in your room can make it much easier to fall asleep, and much easier to dream. Trust us, this works and it’s very cheap
- Sleep headphones: If you like listening to dreamy or relaxing music (or binaural beats) while you sleep, sleep headphones are soft comfortable headphones you can sleep on easily without crushing your inner ears!
- MoonCandles: Soft color changing candles that make your room feel special and magical, and can set the mood for softer more relaxing sleep
- Background noise generator: If you like sleeping with some sort of noises in the background, get yourself one of these and you’ll fall asleep a lot easier