Here, I’ve collected things that will help you in some way with Lucid Dreaming. These things are my personal favorites. Some of these are links to their websites, and some are products or articles on my own website.
Best lucid dreaming courses
- Rebecca Turners Lucid Dreaming Fast Track: We actually have a page reviewing this course, it’s probably our number one course we would advise beginners or advanced dreamers to get, probably because it’s so detailed and yet at the same time, so simple and easy to understand. Read our review of Rebecca Turners Lucid Dreaming course.
- Lucid whiteboard course: A beautiful animated whiteboard course explaining exactly how to lucid dream, form beginner right through to advanced. A great gift for a lucid dreamer, or for yourself to start learning.
- The 30 day bootcamp: Our own course but it’s one of the most effective lucid courses. It tells you exactly what to practice every day for 30 days. Guaranteed lucid dreams!
Meditation tools and guides
Meditation is a HUGE part of lucid dreaming, and by improving your ability to meditate, you’ll naturally have loads more lucid dreams, so it’s important to work on your meditation. Here are some useful links for you:
- Kasina mind machine system: A meditation machine that helps you meditate and puts you into a deeply relaxed state by changing your brainwaves. It uses lights and sounds to lull you into the right state. Also, check out these other light and sound mind machines.
- Sleeptracks; The best meditation/soundwaves for people who have trouble falling asleep. Some great stuff here, really good for insmonia as well.
Brainwave entrainment is a special type of soundwave/audio that you can listen to, which boosts your chances of becoming lucid in a HUGE way. It’s fairly cheap and you can listen through any stereo headphones. You’ll get results fast.
- Binaural Beats from Ennora: These guys are great. Awesome quality of their products. Binaural beats are a type of sound which trains your brainwaves to act in a certain way. Great for meditation and Lucid Dreaming. Read my review or go straight to their site and let them explain it!
- Isochronic Tones: Isochronic tones are very similar to Binaural Beats, but they work in a slightly different way. They produce similar results, it’s just a different way of doing it. To learn more, please read my review of isochronic tones from the unexplainable store.
- Meditation MP3s: A mixture of isochronic tones and binaural beats for lucid dreaming/meditation. Very powerful and well produced. You can listen to some free samples here.
Starting a blog/promoting lucid dreaming
For those of you who want to start your OWN blog or website about lucid dreaming, here are some great resources for getting started. I’ll explain next to each one how it can help you. If you’re interested in promoting MY products as an ‘affiliate’ and making money every time someone buys them, check out my affiliate tools page.
- Bluehost web hosting: This is for hosting the FILES of your website on the internet. They explain how it all works on the site. You’ll get a great discount going through this link as well. (they also can sell you the domain name, which is the URL of the website you’re going to create.
- Aweber email marketing: This is for when you want to send emails to your readers. It lets you customise the templates and send beautiful emails to your blog readers and subscribers, so you can share your lucid dreaming content with them easily! Very useful if you want to get started with a lucid dreaming blog or site.
Books about lucid dreaming
- Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreams: A very interesting little book about Lucid Dreaming explaining about the science and history of Lucid Dreams, from the man that made the subject famous to begin with, Stephen LaBerge.
- Dreams of Awakening: Lucid Dreaming and Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep: A book which explores the history of Lucid Dreaming going back to it’s roots, and it’s original religious and cultural roots. It was used as a form of transcendence and becoming more connected with the universe and the body.
- Lucid Dreaming; A Gateway To The Inner Self: A book written to show you how to Lucid Dream, and what it is exactly. He goes more into the psychological side of the topic, and proposes his ‘5 stages of lucid dreaming’. Written by Robert Waggoner.
- Luxury Leather Dream Diary: This is such a nice diary, it really does give you a lovely place to record your dreams, and the look of it makes it feel more important and valuable.
Supplements and herbs
Supplements are anything that can enhance the dreaming experience, things you ingest usually. These are to be taken at your own discretion and ‘howtolucid’ are not responsible for any side effects or other results from taking these supplements. We advise you to research the supplements in depth before even ordering any. You might want to read our page about lucid pills and supplements.