We’ve tried to create the most useful, detailed list of tools and resources for lucid dreaming ever. If we’ve missed anything please let us know but this list should be everything you’ll ever need to lucid dream!
CLICK HERE to get a free lucid dreaming PDF guide showing beginner mistakes and how to get started tonight. Don’t worry, you’ll stay on this page, and you’ll get instant access to the PDF.
As this page grew, we’ve collected a huge load of lucid dreaming coupon codes, discount links and deals for you. Each link here should open in a new tab and in MOST cases, should give you an exclusive discount on the product.
Lucid dreaming courses
- Lucid Mastery from Lucid Academy (Sean Kelly): A beautiful animated whiteboard course explaining exactly how to lucid dream, form beginner right through to advanced level. The perfect gift, and very effective if you’re a visual learner.
- The 30 Day Lucid Dreaming Bootcamp: Our own unique 30 day lucid dreaming bootcamp (downloadable course) which has grown into the most effective course on the internet! It tells you exactly what to practice every day for 30 days. Results are guaranteed, and you can read peoples testimonials on the site (at the bottom).
- Lucid Dreaming Fast Track (from World Of Lucid Dreaming): An interactive online course for lucid dreaming with quizzes, lots of detail and great simple explanations of how things work
- Lucid Superpowers Course: This is for ADVANCED lucid dreamers who want to go beyond basic lucid dreaming methods and dive DEEP into the world of lucid dreaming.
- Magnetic Memory Method Mastermind (From Anthony Metivier): A VERY detailed and unique memory improvement course. This is for more than just remembering your dreams, and it’s not for everyone because it is a serious, large memory improvement course.
Meditation and Relaxation
Meditation is a HUGE part of lucid dreaming, and by improving your ability to meditate, you’ll naturally have loads more lucid dreams, so it’s important to work on your meditation. Here are some useful links for you:
- Kasina Mind Machine System: (From MindPlace.com) A meditation machine that helps you meditate and puts you into a deeply relaxed state by changing your brainwaves. It uses lights and sounds to lull you into the right state. This is very effective and I’ve never really used anything quite like it. To get this particular discount you need to click that link and then enter this code at checkout: ‘HTL10’
- Sleeptracks; The best meditation audio tracks for people who have trouble falling asleep. Some great stuff here, really good for insomnia as well, I used these when I was having trouble sleeping and I’ve been sleeping like a baby ever since!
- Natural Insomnia Cure: If you suffer from insomnia or other sleep disorders, there is now a natural, easy to use cure in the form of a strange method that you can use. The video explains it all.
Brainwave entrainment (Binaural beats)
Brainwave entrainment is a special type of soundwave/audio that you can listen to, which boosts your chances of becoming lucid in a HUGE way. It’s fairly cheap and you can listen through any stereo headphones. You’ll get results fast.
- Binaural Beats from Ennora: Binaural beats are a VERY fast way of having lucid dreams. You listen to these soundwaves as you go to sleep, and you’ll find yourself drifting into a lucid dream easily! You should be able to get a discount and listen to free samples on their site using that link!
- Isochronic Tones (From The Unexplainable Store): Isochronic tones are very similar to Binaural Beats, but they work in a slightly different way. It’s just a different way of doing it and these work well if you just want to play something from a speaker while you sleep, and don’t want to have headphones in while you sleep.
- Meditation MP3s: A mixture of isochronic tones and binaural beats for lucid dreaming/meditation. You can listen to some free samples here.
- Blisscoded Sound: A unique type of meditation music that uses the ‘golden ratio’ found in nature to guide your mind into DEEP trance states very quickly. This is probably one of the biggest breakthroughs in dream technology I’ve ever experienced.
Lucid dreaming herbs + pills
Lucid herbs and pills are a great way to boost your dream life and have more vivid, profound and more LUCID dreams. Here are a selection of the best:
- Claridream PRO (From World Of Lucid Dreaming): A powerful dream supplement that makes your dreams more vivid and colorful, but be careful, it’s so potent that they suggest only using it once a week! (Because it works very well, but the ingredients are strong)
- LucidEsc (From Vividream): A great lucid dreaming induction supplement that uses very natural ingredients and works very well for beginners. this formed the base of my lucid stack for a long time, for good reason
- Lucid DreamLeaf: A dream enhancement pill that works very well with the WBTB technique and can be used regularly. Their color scheme is modelled on The Matrix, Red and Blue pills! Very clever.
- Acetylcholine (From Natural Stacks): This is a powerful neurotransmitter that can aid in lucid dreaming by improving brain activity and improving memory. It won’t be labelled on the site as a lucid dreaming pill because it has other uses too, but believe me, it is.
Lucid dreaming technology (masks, devices)
Technology has come a LONG way since lucid dreaming was made popular, and there are now a huge range of lucid dreaming tech and wearable sleep tech that can help you sleep better and lucid dream! Here you’ll find the best, plus the links should give you discounts!
- LucidCatcher (From Luciding): LIMITED! This is hard to get hold of at the moment. A massive leap forward in the lucid dreaming headband space, the LucidCatcher directly induces a lucid dream by giving your brain tiny electrical stimulations at the perfect time during the night. This is the most effective mask because it doesn’t rely on you having to ‘notice’ weird flashing lights in your dreams, it does the work for you.
- Sleep Shepherd Blue: This is a soft wrap around head mask that lulls you to sleep (and into a lucid dream) by playing binaural beats through the built in headphones. Very good value for money piece of kit, and it feels lovely and comfortable, like your heads getting a hug!
- Remee Lucid Dreaming Mask: One of the older lucid dreaming masks but still a good one to get started with and practice your induction technique.
Of course writing your dreams down is very important, and to be honest there’s not much to keeping a dream journal, other than simply remembering to write in it. That being said, here’s a couple of nice options for a dream diary.
- Leather Dream Journal: A beautiful handmade leather dream journal with a glowing gemstone embedded in the front cover, and lacey tassles to close or ‘lock’ the journal.
- Our Custom Lucid Journal: This isn’t as nice looking just yet, but we’re constantly updating it! Our custom lucid dreaming diary has lucid tips, mind hacks for writing dreams down, and specific sections for writing the techniques you’ve used and what’s working well!
Bedroom optimisation devices
These are various things that can help you set up your room for lucid dreaming, and make the sleeping and dreaming experience easier and better.
- MoonCandles: Soft color changing candles that make your room feel special and magical, and can set the mood for softer more relaxing sleep
- Background Noise Generator: If you like sleeping with some sort of noises in the background, get yourself one of these and you’ll fall asleep a lot easier
- Sunshine Simulator Alarm Clock: If you want to wake up at a certain time naturally, to the sunshine in your eyes, this alarm clock can create a virtual sunrise for you! Great for dark houses or if you need to wake up softly while it’s still dark outside.
And of course we have an entire Ebook library for lucid dreamers, covering every problem from reality checks to superpowers. If you have a problem or you’re struggling to actually have your first lucid dream, that’s where you should start!