We’ve tried to create the most useful, detailed list of tools and resources for lucid dreaming ever. If we’ve missed anything please let us know but this list should be everything you’ll ever need to lucid dream!
CLICK HERE to get a free lucid dreaming PDF guide showing beginner mistakes and how to get started tonight. Don’t worry, you’ll stay on this page, and you’ll get instant access to the PDF.
Lucid dreaming courses
- Rebecca Turners Lucid Dreaming Fast Track: We actually have a page reviewing this course, it’s probably our number one course we would advise beginners or advanced dreamers to get, probably because it’s so detailed and yet at the same time, so simple and easy to understand. Read our review of Rebecca Turners Lucid Dreaming course.
- Lucid whiteboard course: A beautiful animated whiteboard course explaining exactly how to lucid dream, form beginner right through to advanced. A great gift for a lucid dreamer, or for yourself to start learning.
- The 30 day bootcamp: Our own course but it’s one of the most effective lucid courses. It tells you exactly what to practice every day for 30 days. Guaranteed lucid dreams!
Meditation tools and devices
Meditation is a HUGE part of lucid dreaming, and by improving your ability to meditate, you’ll naturally have loads more lucid dreams, so it’s important to work on your meditation. Here are some useful links for you:
- Kasina mind machine system: A meditation machine that helps you meditate and puts you into a deeply relaxed state by changing your brainwaves. It uses lights and sounds to lull you into the right state. Also, check out these other light and sound mind machines.
- Sleeptracks; The best meditation/soundwaves for people who have trouble falling asleep. Some great stuff here, really good for insmonia as well.
Brainwave entrainment (Binaural beats)
Brainwave entrainment is a special type of soundwave/audio that you can listen to, which boosts your chances of becoming lucid in a HUGE way. It’s fairly cheap and you can listen through any stereo headphones. You’ll get results fast.
- Binaural Beats from Ennora: These guys are great. Awesome quality of their products. Binaural beats are a type of sound which trains your brainwaves to act in a certain way. Great for meditation and Lucid Dreaming. Read my review or go straight to their site and let them explain it!
- Isochronic Tones: Isochronic tones are very similar to Binaural Beats, but they work in a slightly different way. They produce similar results, it’s just a different way of doing it.
- Meditation MP3s: A mixture of isochronic tones and binaural beats for lucid dreaming/meditation. Very powerful and well produced. You can listen to some free samples here.
- Blisscoded sound: A magical type of meditation music that uses the ‘golden ratio’ found in nature to guide your mind into deep trance states.
Lucid dreaming herbs and pills
Lucid herbs and pills are a great way to boost your dream life and have more vivid, profound and more LUCID dreams. Here are a selection of the best:
- Claridream: A powerful dream supplement that makes your dreams more vivid and colorful
- LucidEsc: A great lucid dreaming induction supplement that uses very natural ingredients and works very well for beginners
- DreamLeaf: A dream enhancement pill that works very well with the WBTB technique and can be used regularly
- Calea Z: A potent lucid dreaming herb that when smoked/ingest in tea can produce profound and mind altering dreams in the consumer
These are various things that can help you set up your room for lucid dreaming, and make the sleeping and dreaming experience easier and better.
- Incense sticks: Having a relaxing aroma in your room can make it much easier to fall asleep, and much easier to dream. Trust us, this works and it’s very cheap
- Sleep headphones: If you like listening to dreamy or relaxing music (or binaural beats) while you sleep, sleep headphones are soft comfortable headphones you can sleep on easily
- MoonCandles: Soft color changing candles that make your room feel special and magical
- Background noise generator: If you like sleeping with some sort of noises in the background, get yourself one of these and you’ll fall asleep a lot easier
Books about lucid dreaming
- Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreams: A very interesting little book about Lucid Dreaming explaining about the science and history of Lucid Dreams, from the man that made the subject famous to begin with, Stephen LaBerge.
- Dreams of Awakening: Lucid Dreaming and Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep: A book which explores the history of Lucid Dreaming going back to it’s roots, and it’s original religious and cultural roots. It was used as a form of transcendence and becoming more connected with the universe and the body.
- Lucid Dreaming; A Gateway To The Inner Self: A book written to show you how to Lucid Dream, and what it is exactly. He goes more into the psychological side of the topic, and proposes his ‘5 stages of lucid dreaming’. Written by Robert Waggoner.
- Luxury Leather Dream Diary: This is such a nice diary, it really does give you a lovely place to record your dreams, and the look of it makes it feel more important and valuable.