For those of you who have read my review of Claridream PRO, this should be quite exciting. There were hints about this before, but now it’s fully live. Claridream peace is the solution to feeling sad or tired. It’s a mood enhancer and can help you feel happier, more relaxed and overall BETTER.
This is a really interesting one and I think this should help a LOT of people. If you’re interested in getting this, click here to learn more on their website, and that way you can follow along with what I’m saying while also seeing their website too!
What is Claridream Peace?
Just like with Claridream PRO, they’ve made sure this is manufactured to the absolute highest standards. One of the really good things about this company is they really do go the extra mile to make sure their supplements work, and work well.
We saw this with Claridream PRO and with this, they’ve tried to do the same thing! It’s a refreshing change because so many supplement companies care mainly about minimising costs and making more money, but this is different. This is created by a team who really care about the product and what it can do.
In short, this is a potent relaxation supplement designed to help you reduce anxiety and feel better in your day to day lives. It’s got some great ingredients that are proven to work well and reduce anxiety, and there’s a great team behind this!
Who’s it for?
The idea is that everyone these days is usually stressed about something, whether it’s work, relationships or something else. It’s sometimes hard to just let go and relax, and this aims to help you de-stress and feel more relaxed, using only natural ingredients.
Claridream Peace ingredients and dosage
Here are the main ingredients of Claridream Peace, and a little bit about what they do and how it all works together.
- Rhodiola Rosea (340mg): This extract is very hard to get in the right format and they’ve managed to source it with the perfect formulation and balance. It’s an extract said to help reduce depression, anxiety, anemia and various other things as well.
- Panax Ginseng: This root extract is very good for increasing energy and making you feel more alert and alive. In combination with the other ingredients, this really makes you feel happier, better and more refreshed.
- Black Pepper: This I believe is to aid in digestion of the supplement, and to prevent and digestive problems.
- Ashwagandha (600mg): Ashwagandha is a well known dreaming aid but it can also help to calm you down and make your mind less ‘busy’ all the time
- Indian Frankincense: This has been used for years, particularly in Chinese medicine to treat inflammation.
- Selenium: Boosts blood flow and acts as an antioxidant. Just makes the supplement more effective as a whole
How to use Claridream peace
The suggested way of using it is to simply take one capsule in the morning before or with breakfast. I’d suggest taking it alongside whatever else you’re taking, I personally will be taking it with my basic nootropics like CILTEP (for long term brain boosts) and my multivitamin.
My review of Claridream peace
I think Claridream has done a great job researching and developing this supplement. I will be testing it in great detail, but for now I think it looks really good. I’d suggest bookmarking this page as I’ll be hopefully getting you guys a discount on this, as well as making a few videos talking about it and how to get the most from it.
I’m going to be updating this page as I fully review it, but for now you can get Claridream Peace here!