Well, if you’re having more than two lucid dreams a month you’re doing SOMETHING right. It’s just about remembering more dreams or learning to have more reliable lucid dreams.
You might also want to think about making your dreams more vivid, or even using something to boost them.
BEST option: Improve your reality checks
If you’ve had a few dreams, and you KNOW how lucid dreaming is supposed to work, but it just doesn’t happen for you, it’s likely your reality checks are the problem. This could be a number of issues, but I’d suggest doing one of the following:
- Get The Ultimate Reality Checks Guide: A detailed PDF ebook that troubleshoots ALL common problems with reality checks, and explains exactly why they’re not showing up in your dreams, and what to do about it
- Learn how to do reality checks: Read our article on reality checks and make sure you’ve actually learned them the right way to begin with, because most people don’t
SECOND option: Improve your dream recall
There’s a good chance if you’ve had a few lucid dreams that you ARE having more. But what’s likely is that you’re just not REMEMBERING them in the morning. This is a super common problem, and for this I’d suggest my Dream Recall Guide.
I created a detailed guide called the Dream Recall Guide that tells you how to remember more dreams, in beautiful, vivid detail. This is a MUST have for regular lucid dreamers, as you’ll be able to recall vivid and complicated dream scenes effortlessly.
THIRD option: Re-Learn lucid dreaming
I would suggest that you get our lucid dreaming bootcamp course. It’s a printable calendar template telling you EXACTLY what to practice for 30 days. It guarantees that if you follow the steps, you WILL lucid dream within 20-30 days or less. IF not you can get your money back.
It also contains a TON of free bonuses worth over $50, and you get lots of value here. This is the course that’s helped the MOST people lucid dream, and you can read lots of peoples reviews of the bootcamp as well. THIS is where I would suggest starting, because it makes SURE you’ll lucid dream.
FOURTH option: Optimise your body and mind
If you can already have lucid dreams, that’s great. You’ve done the hard work, and you’re enjoying the benefits. But there are several things you can use or do to optimise lucid dreams.
This includes things you can do to TWEAK and upgrade your sleep or dreaming.
- Kasina Mind Machine System: (From MindPlace.com) A meditation machine that helps you meditate and puts you into a deeply relaxed state by changing your brainwaves. It uses lights and sounds to lull you into the right state. This is very effective and I’ve never really used anything quite like it. To get this particular discount you need to click that link above and then enter this code at checkout: ‘HTL10’
- Binaural Beats from Ennora: Binaural beats are a VERY fast way of having lucid dreams. You listen to these soundwaves as you go to sleep, and you’ll find yourself drifting into a lucid dream easily! You should be able to get a discount and listen to free samples on their site using that link!
- Claridream PRO (From World Of Lucid Dreaming): A powerful dream supplement that makes your dreams more vivid and colourful, but be careful, it’s so potent that they suggest only using it once a week! (Because it works very well, but the ingredients are strong)
- Lucid DreamLeaf: A dream enhancement pill that works very well with the WBTB technique and can be used regularly. Their color scheme is modelled on The Matrix, Red and Blue pills! Very clever.
- Mind Lab Pro: Not specifically for lucid dreaming, but this nootropic gives a powerful mental focus boost. It’s like the pill from the movie ‘Limitless’ but without any side effects. I use this every day.
Want to learn for free?
I have several articles teaching you HOW to lucid dream, for free. These are MUCH less detailed than any of my Ebooks or products, but they’re still a great option for you! Here are the most important articles and things you’ll need to learn to lucid dream (They open in new tabs):
- The best lucid dreaming techniques
- How to write your dreams down in a journal
- How to do reality checks for lucid dreaming
- How to remember more of your dreams
- How to lucid dream tonight