How To Remember 5 Times As Many Dreams, AND Make Your Dreams More VIVID, In Just A Few Days
Your Dreams Are VERY Important…
You know that, BUT:
Here are two very important facts.
1: We ALL dream EVERY night
2: With a little bit of practice, we can REMEMBER those dreams, and make them more VIVID
So, I’d like to tell you about something really special:
I’ve spent a long time researching and putting together the most EFFECTIVE tips, tricks and methods that will help you remember more dreams. Not only that, but I’ve also compiled over 50 ‘sleep hacking’ tips that will MASSIVELY improve your sleep.
ENHANCE YOUR DREAMS: Remember Any Dream Effortlessly, In VIVID Detail! Just $97 $47! 7 Dollars!
Several proven memory improvement methods specifically for lucid dreaming and remembering more dreams: REMEMBER MORE DREAMS faster!
Never forget another profound lucid dream again, so you can always experience awesome things in your mind
Learn how to go BACK INTO your dreams (lucid or normal) once you’ve woken up, and explore the vivid detail all over again! (This is great for recreating those special experiences)
TRY IT NOW, RISK FREE: Instant access to the PDF download so you can start improving your dream recall today. There’s also a 60 day money-back guarantee
A secret memory trick that lets you memorize a list of 150 WORDS in 3 minutes or less, so you never have to forget important things again!
FREE BONUS: Order now and get a free BONUS ebook ‘Sleep Hacker’, worth $47! The program shows you over 50 powerful ways to enhance, optimise and improve your sleep quality!
Can YOU Remember 2-3 Dreams Per Night?
Many of us spend a long time learning how to lucid dream.
That’s great, as lucid dreaming is incredible but what good is it if you just forget it all?
Surely that’s a waste of time?
You’re probably aware that while you’re IN a lucid dream there’s just SO MUCH incredible detail all around you, and you feel so excited about it while you’re in the dream, but when you wake up, what happens?
Does this sound familiar:
- You REALLY want to remember your dreams more but you often wake up with a foggy memory of maybe one or two scenes and not much more, even though you try REALLY hard to remember what happened
- You wake up during the night and remember your dream in VIVID detail but then you go back to sleep and forget everything, no matter HOW hard you try to recall it
- You wake up with your eyes closed, and you can remember your dream ‘sort of’ but then you fall back asleep and forget it all
- You can’t REGULARLY remember dreams in vivid detail
- You WANT to be able to recall dreams from years ago in VIVID crisp detail, but you don’t know HOW
It’s not your fault.
It’s just the way you’ve been taught, and for most of us this is normal. But I learned how to INSTANTLY recall dreams lucid or normal) in CRISP clear detail
Clear And Colorful Dreams, Every Night
You wake up after a crisp, refreshing sleep feeling energetic and POWERFUL.
You open your eyes slowly, and think about your dreams.
EFFORTLESSLY, you can recall VIVID and powerful images of the dreams you’ve had the night before. It’s all so easy, and you can RE-LIVE the dream just by thinking about it.
You can then write everything down in your dream journal. And this is your reality EVERY MORNING. It’s effortless, because you know how to recall your dreams properly.
Who Am I? (The HowToLucid Story)
I’m Stef, the man behind HowToLucid, and lucid dreaming is my PASSION.
I love learning and teaching this, and I’ve been doing it for over 10 years now. My work has been featured in some pretty big sites (see below), and my articles on lucid dreaming have reached well over 5 million readers.
My YouTube channel has now over 12 million views and every day I get emails and messages from people just like you, thanking me for helping them have their first lucid dream.
I’ve spent 10+ years learning about, practicing and teaching lucid dreaming.
My approach combines several of my passions, including biohacking, habit formation, neuropsychology, neuro linguistic programming and personal growth. I like to combine these things together to give my work and methods a unique spin, that gets results fast.
I’ve always been obsessed with figuring out how things ‘tick’.
As a kid I would take apart my toys just to learn how to build them again, or to figure out what makes them work. This obsession evolved into a passion for personal growth and improving my body and mind.
As I grew and learned, I also developed a more spiritual and philosophical side, which led me to question things like ‘why are we here’ and ‘what happens after death’. That’s a topic for another day.
Through lucid dreaming, I believe we can access and unlock parts of ourselves that are otherwise hidden…
What You’ll Learn In The Dream Recall Guide
- A highly effective ‘mind hack’ you can do while you’re still in bed to remember 6 times as many dreams, just by closing your eyes and doing this!
- The proper way to THINK about dreams and dream recall: Almost everyone gets this part completely wrong, and as a result don’t remember any dreams properly..
- A brand new, revolutionary way of keeping a dream journal and writing your dreams down that lets you ALWAYS find the dream you’re looking for, and remember far more than ever before (as well as be able to find/remember dreams from years ago in just a few seconds)
- Learn why you’ve been approaching dream recall all wrong, and how to fix it in just 4 days or less!
- How to use a strange subliminal messaging soundtrack to let you unlock your mind, remember more and feel better: This alone is a very powerful method that is usually only available in very expensive memory courses and training sessions..
- A highly effective thing you can do while you’re still in bed to remember 6 times as many dreams, just by closing your eyes and doing it
- An effective way to change your mindset about dream recall that will make everything to do with memory finally make sense for you.
- The technique for capturing dream memories forever in a mind capsule: This will be massively beneficial when it comes to writing your dreams down and living the adventures again later on..
- Learn the surprising reason your dream memories FADE as soon as you wake up, and what to do about it!
- The weird way to calm your body in order to fall asleep faster that you can do in just a few minutes
- A way you can LAY DOWN during the day and remember dreams as if they’d just happened
- How to use ‘REM fragmentation’ to experience SEVERAL vivid dreams every night, and recall them easily
- Plus loads more!