Lucid Dreaming: Experience The Impossible and Control Your Dreams
Lucid dreaming is an incredible ability to wake up your mind WITHIN your dreams, letting you control what you dream about. This means you can practice real life situations, overcome fears, sleep better, live your sexual fantasies and a whole lot more.
You’re probably confused and you don’t know where to start, so take a minute to bookmark this site, and browse the links below. The most useful places to start are linked to from this page but you can also use the menu and browse the lucid dreaming blog as well.
BRAND NEW: Get up to 70% off my brand new Udemy course on lucid dreaming. Click the link and enter this code at checkout: ‘HOWTOLUCID’. This is a 4+ hour video course including lots of free bonuses and resources for learning to lucid dream, you don’t want to miss it!
Lucid Dreaming discount codes and useful links
Get up to 80% off popular lucid dreaming masks, supplements, courses, and various other useful tools!
The fastest way to lucid dream..
The only lucid dreaming course that guarantees you’ll lucid dream. 30 days, unique challenges on each day. Lots of lucid dreams!
Lucid Dreaming inspiration
Our famous list of over 40 things to try in a lucid dream. Some of these you won’t even believe are possible! They’re great fun!
What is lucid dreaming?
Lucid dreaming is the ability to control your dreams. A lucid dream feels like a normal dream but you’re aware of the fact that it’s a dream WHILE you’re actually in the dream, meaning you can guide it and control what you do and what you experience. You can fly across alien planets, overcome nightmares and live the impossible.
Anyone can learn how to lucid dream by following proven techniques, using dream supplements, and there are plenty of powerful tools to help you be more mindful like binaural beats and meditation machines. You’re in for a hell of a ride!
Incredible benefits of lucid dreaming
Lots of people don’t see the ‘point’ when they first hear about this, and are happy just having normal dreams. Well, there are several powerful reasons why you should WANT to lucid dream, as well as a lot of attractive health benefits such as:
- Improve your sleep: Lucid dreamers have more peaceful and restorative sleep and wake up feeling a lot more refreshed and energized
- Experience your fantasies: Remember you can do ANYTHING in your lucid dreams, and it all feels vivid, real, and powerful. You can live out your wildest fantasies and experience things that would be impossible in waking life
- Improve at real life: By practicing things in a lucid dream, you ACTUALLY improve in real life because the same neurons fire in your brain as if you’d really practiced the skill. Learn anything faster and with less effort!
- Explore your mind: Since you’re basically walking around inside your own dreams and being aware of that fact, you can interact DIRECTLY with your mind, your fears and all sorts of other interesting parts of your brain.
- Extend your life! We’re asleep for over a third of our entire lives. Why would you waste that by just laying there doing nothing, when you could be laying there doing ANYTHING in a lucid dream, and waking up with the beautiful memories of it all?!
- Plus loads more: There are hundreds of benefits to lucid dreaming as well as practical uses for the skill, far too many to cover here. There are useful, practical benefits as well as health benefits, emotional healing, better sleep, and a LOT of fun
How to get started
I get it, you want to lucid dream. There’s a LOT of information and it can be difficult to learn, so if you’re a complete beginner, I’d suggest going through my special 30 day Lucid dreaming bootcamp, which is a course i created specically for beginners which forces you to lucid dream within a month. It’s designed to be more effective than any other ebook, and I explain how and why it does that on the page. If you’re interested, you can learn more and read peoples testimonials.
Useful resources and tools
I’ve collected a LOT of lucid dreaming tools and things you can use to help you learn, such as devices that stimulate your brainwaves and make it easier, soundwaves that induce lucid dreams and supplements that can triple your dream ‘vividness’ overnight. These can all be found on my dream resources page!