HowToLucid.com: control your dreams and experience the impossible in your sleep!
If you’re new here, you can get sent a series of free lucid dreaming lessons and tutorials to your email, all you need to do is click the button below and enter your email address. It’s free, and you can unsubscribe at any time!
What is lucid dreaming?
Lucid dreaming is the ability to control your dreams. A lucid dream feels like a normal dream but you’re aware of the fact that it’s a dream WHILE you’re actually in the dream, meaning you can guide it and control what you do and what you experience. You can fly across alien planets, overcome nightmares and live the impossible.
Anyone can learn how to lucid dream by following proven techniques, using dream supplements, and there are plenty of powerful tools to help you be more mindful like binaural beats and meditation machines. You’re in for a hell of a ride!
Why would anyone want to lucid dream?
Good question. Lots of people don’t see the ‘point’ when they first hear about this, and are happy just having normal dreams. Well, there are several powerful reasons why you should WANT to lucid dream, as well as a lot of attractive health benefits such as:
- Improve your sleep: Lucid dreamers have more peaceful and restorative sleep and wake up feeling a lot more refreshed and energized
- Experience your fantasies: Remember you can do ANYTHING in your lucid dreams, and it all feels vivid, real, and powerful. You can live out your wildest fantasies and experience things that would be impossible in waking life
- Improve at real life: By practicing things in a lucid dream, you ACTUALLY improve in real life because the same neurons fire in your brain as if you’d really practiced the skill. Learn anything faster and with less effort!
- Explore your mind: Since you’re basically walking around inside your own dreams and being aware of that fact, you can interact DIRECTLY with your mind, your fears and all sorts of other interesting parts of your brain.
- Extend your life! We’re asleep for over a third of our entire lives. Why would you waste that by just laying there doing nothing, when you could be laying there doing ANYTHING in a lucid dream, and waking up with the beautiful memories of it all?!
- Plus loads more: There are hundreds of benefits to lucid dreaming as well as practical uses for the skill, far too many to cover here. There are useful, practical benefits as well as health benefits, emotional healing, better sleep, and a LOT of fun
How to get started right now
I get it, you want to lucid dream. There’s a LOT of information and it can be difficult to learn, so if you’re a complete beginner, I’d suggest going through my special 30 day Lucid dreaming bootcamp, which is a course i created specically for beginners which forces you to lucid dream within a month. It’s designed to be more effective than any other ebook, and I explain how and why it does that on the page. If you’re interested, you can learn more and read peoples testimonials.
Useful resources and tools
I’ve collected a LOT of lucid dreaming tools and things you can use to help you learn, such as devices that stimulate your brainwaves and make it easier, soundwaves that induce lucid dreams and supplements that can triple your dream ‘vividness’ overnight. These can all be found on my dream resources page!