Lucid dreaming: control your dreams and experience the impossible
Hey, you! how’s it going? Click the friendly little green button below if you want free lucid dreaming lessons, tips, a PDF resource guide and much more! Join thousands of lucid dreamers.
What is lucid dreaming?
Lucid dreaming is the ability to control your dreams. A lucid dream feels like a normal dream but you’re aware of the fact that it’s a dream WHILE you’re actually in the dream, meaning you can guide it and control what you do and what you experience. You can fly across alien planets, overcome nightmares and live the impossible.
Anyone can learn how to lucid dream by following proven techniques, using dream supplements, and there are plenty of powerful tools to help you be more mindful like binaural beats and meditation machines. You’re in for a hell of a ride!
How to lucid dream
The absolute basics of lucid dreaming comes down to writing your dreams down every morning, doing reality checks throughout the day and attempting one or more lucid dreaming techniques. I’d suggest reading this site in detail, and saving it to come back to later as well. Here are some useful tutorials for beginners:
- Fastest way to lucid dream: Tutorial on how you can lucid dream right now, tonight even if you’re a beginner and don’t know what to do first
- List of lucid dreaming techniques: The archive of all the induction techniques and how they work
- How to remember more dreams: Tutorial on improving your dream recall so you actually remember more of what you dream
- How to get better sleep: Sleep is of course very important for lucid dreamers, this guide shows you how to sleep better and feel better
Why would anyone want to lucid dream?
Good question. Lots of people don’t see the ‘point’ when they first hear about this, and are happy just having normal dreams. Well, there are several powerful reasons why you should WANT to lucid dream, as well as a lot of attractive health benefits such as:
- Improve your sleep: Lucid dreamers have more peaceful and restorative sleep and wake up feeling a lot more refreshed
- Experience your fantasies: Remember you can do ANYTHING in your lucid dreams, and it all feels vivid, real, and powerful. You can live out your wildest fantasies and experience things that would be impossible in waking life
- Improve at real life: By practicing things in a lucid dream, you ACTUALLY improve in real life because the same neurons fire in your brain as if you’d really practiced the skill. Learn anything faster and with less effort!
- Explore your mind: Since you’re basically walking around inside your own dreams and being aware of that fact, you can interact DIRECTLY with your mind, your fears and all sorts of other interesting parts of your brain.
- Get extra time: We’re asleep for over a third of our entire lives. Why would you waste that by just laying there doing nothing, when you could be laying there doing ANYTHING in a lucid dream, and waking up with the beautiful memories of it all?!
- Plus loads more: There are hundreds of benefits to lucid dreaming as well as practical uses for the skill, far too many to cover here.
The first steps to take
I get it, you want to lucid dream. From here you have a few choices, you could explore this site and read some articles, you could download my free lucid dreaming PDF guide, or you could get straight on with the lucid dreaming bootcamp which will FORCE you to lucid dream within a few days.