Well, this is another easy one for me. Lucid dreaming is my passion of course, and I believe everyone would love it, if they knew how to reliably have lucid dreams. But I get it, it’s not for everyone.
So if you JUST want to sleep better, or fall asleep faster, I have a few suggestions for you:
BEST option: Binaural beats
I’ve found that binaural beats can really help you fall asleep faster, if you listen to the right ones. I have some suggestions for binaural beats that you’ll love here:
- Binaural Beats from Ennora: Binaural beats are a VERY fast way of having lucid dreams. You listen to these soundwaves as you go to sleep, and you’ll find yourself drifting into a lucid dream easily! You should be able to get a discount and listen to free samples on their site using that link!
- Isochronic Tones (From The Unexplainable Store): Isochronic tones are very similar to Binaural Beats, but they work in a slightly different way. It’s just a different way of doing it and these work well if you just want to play something from a speaker while you sleep, and don’t want to have headphones in while you sleep.
- Blisscoded Sound: A unique type of meditation music that uses the ‘golden ratio’ found in nature to guide your mind into DEEP trance states very quickly. This is probably one of the biggest breakthroughs in dream technology I’ve ever experienced.
- Binaural Beats Meditation: A fairly new provider of binaural beats and audio tracks. That being said they’re very effective and I like their meditation packs.
SECOND option: Read my sleep articles for free
I have several very useful articles to help you learn more about sleep, and how to fall asleep faster. This is all free, and you can get started reading them right now.
THIRD option: natural sleep aids
There are several powerful sleep aids and tools that I can suggest you try. These are the third option because they’re NOT free, and also some of them might require some more research from you. For example, the supplements.
- One useful idea is to try a melatonin spray (That’s the best one I could find on Amazon) just before bed. Your body naturally produces melatonin, so it’s not harmful in any way, but it will help you feel very tired very quickly.
- If you suffer with a sleep disorder like insomnia, try this simple cure. It works much faster than you’d think
- If you struggle to maintain a sleep pattern and find yourself sleeping at random times, and feeling tired all the time, there are some simple ways of fixing it!
- Listen to a relaxing soundtrack from this site while trying to fall asleep. You’ll gently guide your brain into a sleep state! This works very well combined with a mind machine like the Kasina!
- If you can’t sleep without background noise, you can get a generator that makes relaxing noises for you until you’re asleep!