Today we’re not talking about your dream meanings.
We’re not even talking about what lucid dreaming IS.
We’re talking about:
What lucid dreams actually MEAN
Lucid dreams can have several meanings.
In particular, I’m talking about what it MEANS if you have a random LUCID dream.
Some people (lucky few) have RANDOM or unplanned lucid dreams. These lucid dreams involve them doing or experiencing random things, and there is a meaning to it all.
So get comfortable, buckle up and get ready to learn this.
Lucid dreams mean that you’re after more control in your life. More excitement and control over what you’re doing.
They often also mean that you might be accidentally practicing things that make you lucid. This is actually a good thing and you can use this to your advantage.
If you’re having RANDOM lucid dreams, it could mean that you’re practicing one of the following techniques:
As these techniques are known to give random or unplanned lucid dreams.
But if you’re NOT practicing those techniques, it could be that you’re just accidentally practicing those things without KNOWING that they’ll make you lucid.
Lots of people do that actually, and it’s sort of funny. There are millions of people trying SO HARD to have lucid dreams, and you’re just having them naturally.
So make the most of it. In terms of what lucid dreams mean, it really depends. It depends on what you’re doing in these lucid dreams. Here are some more meanings of lucid dreams…
If you’re doing fun exciting things
If you’re lucid dreaming about doing fun or exciting things like:
- Lucid dream sex
- Flying around in the dream
- Moving objects with your mind
- Changing the time
Then there’s a good chance you’re just looking for more excitement in your life! This is normal, but there are many things you can do about this. In many cases, you can just do NEW things.
It might be that your subconscious mind is CRAVING new experiences, and the only way it can get those experiences is by having dreams about them.
And if you’re having these dreams, there are many ways to make them more fun, more vivid and more interesting:
Those articles should give you a good start. But it’s a journey, and you’ll find out more and more about this stuff as you go through the journey.
If you’re doing negative or bad things
If you’re doing bad things in your lucid dreams like:
- Hurting other people
- Stealing or breaking the law
- Being nasty or doing negative things
- Running away from someone you love
Then it’s likely some things are going wrong in your life. These aren’t normal things to dream about, and you should look at what’s making you feel this way.
I’m not a counsellor, so I can’t advise on what to do but there’s something not quite right here. If you’re hurting people in your lucid dreams, something is very wrong or unbalanced within you.
No-one REALLY wants to hurt other people unless they themselves are very hurt.
If you’re just exploring
The meaning of lucid dreams where you’re just exploring is similar to when you’re doing crazy intense things. You just want to experience new things!
Get out there, travel, and do exciting things. They don’t have to cost lots of money, but they do take your TIME. Dedicate a chunk of time every week to doing things that make you feel excitement or joy. This can be something as simple as going to a new cafe, or trying a new sport.
What do other dreams mean?
Other dreams have very random meanings, and it’s hard to interpret them without knowing YOU.
And that’s the problem with trying to figure out the MEANING of any dream really. It depends on the meaning the dreamer themselves has attached to certain archetypes and images.
And that differs from person to person. Your dream about an apple means something completely different to MY dream meaning of an apple.
That being said, I did create a large post talking about what your dreams mean. It covers the 100 most COMMON dream symbols and meanings, and should help you understand a bit more about your dreams.
How to HAVE lucid dreams
If you’re really serious about learning to control your dreams and you REALLY want it to happen, you need to build up the HABITS you’ll need to lucid dream. These are very important, and learning the wrong things will mean you’ll waste HOURS.
I created a highly effective step by step Lucid Dreaming BOOTCAMP course that FORCES you to lucid dream. If you don’t lucid dream within 2 weeks, you can get your money back.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in the bootcamp course:
- Exactly what to practice, which techniques, reality checks, exercises and ideas you should do on specific days for 30 days (and how to do them) so you can just save loads of time
- It’s like I’m taking you by the hand as if I were there coaching you personally (which would cost several hundred dollars and take lots of time). Many students love the bootcamp because it feels like I’m personally helping them do all of this, and making it less confusing!
- Learn why lots of people read lucid dreaming books but can’t ACTUALLY have a lucid dream because they don’t build up the habits they need in the right way. They practice the wrong things that actually stop them being able to lucid dream! (Plus a lot of common lucid dreaming books teach stuff that doesn’t work, you’d be surprised)
- Some simple and effective ways to set up your dream journal properly so you can easily refer back to old dreams, and a simple trick you can use to make sure that you always know what works best for you (Almost no-one does this for some reason)
- The strange but powerful meditation technique you can do to have more lucid dreams every week (and it only takes 30 seconds)
- The most common reality checks and how to do them so you can test whether you’re awake and naturally lucid dream most nights (Even when you’re not putting in much effort, or haven’t been practicing)
- The weird ‘island visualisation’ technique I created to help you drift into a lucid dream much faster than normal, and stay in your lucid dreams for much longer than most people!
- Specific lucid dreaming induction techniques and the BEST way to practice them (This includes the Wake back to bed, The Wake induced lucid dream, the Mnemonic induced lucid dream and lots more, but with my unique TWIST to make them more effective!)
- A way of talking to yourself that will give you lucid dreams and ensures that you KEEP having lucid dreams. It’s almost like you’re training your own brain to have MORE of the experiences you want!
- Exactly WHEN to practice each specific thing! I’ll tell you on each specific day, what techniques, ideas and methods you need to practice or think about on that day to lucid dream. It’s like I’m personally coaching you and making SURE you have a lucid dream!
- And remember, you can do these exercises and techniques in as little as 3-5 minutes per day (Of course, you could spend longer if you want, it’s up to you and how much free time you have, but it can and will work with just 3 minutes per day)
Get the step by step Lucid Dreaming BOOTCAMP course that FORCES you to lucid dream. This will work for you, even if nothing you’ve tried before has worked. Don’t take my word for it, read the huge load of reviews on the page.