To be honest, you’re doing GREAT if you already lucid dream several times a week. I still have lots of things that might interest you though, as advanced lucid dreaming is mainly the area I teach!
BEST option: OPTIMISE your body and mind for lucid dreams
If you can already have lucid dreams, that’s great. You’ve done the hard work, and you’re enjoying the benefits. But there are several things you can use or do to optimise lucid dreams.
This includes things you can do to TWEAK and upgrade your sleep or dreaming.
- Kasina Mind Machine System: (From MindPlace.com) A meditation machine that helps you meditate and puts you into a deeply relaxed state by changing your brainwaves. It uses lights and sounds to lull you into the right state. This is very effective and I’ve never really used anything quite like it. To get this particular discount you need to click that link above and then enter this code at checkout: ‘HTL10’
- Binaural Beats from Ennora: Binaural beats are a VERY fast way of having lucid dreams. You listen to these soundwaves as you go to sleep, and you’ll find yourself drifting into a lucid dream easily! You should be able to get a discount and listen to free samples on their site using that link!
- Claridream PRO (From World Of Lucid Dreaming): A powerful dream supplement that makes your dreams more vivid and colourful, but be careful, it’s so potent that they suggest only using it once a week! (Because it works very well, but the ingredients are strong)
- Lucid DreamLeaf: A dream enhancement pill that works very well with the WBTB technique and can be used regularly. Their color scheme is modelled on The Matrix, Red and Blue pills! Very clever.
- Mind Lab Pro: Not specifically for lucid dreaming, but this nootropic gives a powerful mental focus boost. It’s like the pill from the movie ‘Limitless’ but without any side effects. I use this every day.
SECOND option: Learn SUPERPOWERS
If you can already lucid dream, learning advanced techniques and dream manipulation is the logical next step. I’ve created a detailed guide called Lucid Superpowers which explains lots of specific advanced techniques and methods you can use. This is DEEP stuff and will help you unlock your mind.
THIRD option: Get inspired for free
I have lots of articles on this site showing you things to do that will inspire you or give you ideas for things to try in lucid dreams. This is inspiration and hopefully will re-ignite the fire for learning more about the lucid state:
- Things to do in your lucid dreams
- How to fly in lucid dreams
- How to stop time in your lucid dreams
- Lucid dreaming experiments to try
FOURTH option: Improve your dream recall
Lucid dreaming is great, but what if you can’t even REMEMBER your dreams? Lots of people have WAY more lucid dreams than they think, but they just FORGET them all.
I created a detailed guide called the Dream Recall Guide that tells you how to remember more dreams, in beautiful, vivid detail. This is a MUST have for regular lucid dreamers, as you’ll be able to recall vivid and complicated dream scenes effortlessly.