Module 6: Mindset
LESSON 17: Mindset For Lucid Dreaming
Your mindset and beliefs are the most important part of lucid dreaming, and will really make the difference between lucid dreaming, or NOT lucid dreaming. The good news is they can be CHANGED.
- Your mindset can be changed, and your beliefs improved at any time, if you want to
- Use the affirmations and mantras included in this course every single day, when you do reality checks
- You NEED to stop thinking about failures and times when you DIDN’T lucid dream!
- If you’re not having any results for a month or more, take a WHOLE WEEK off, where you don’t practice anything
LESSON 18: Lucid Dreaming Expectation And Hype
You need to set your expectations right. Make sure you know that this might take a while. Lucid dreaming isn’t easy, and it’s not going to work if you assume you’re going to be able to MASTER it overnight.
It’s possible that you could have a lucid dream tonight, sure. But don’t rely on that. Focus on the long term techniques and methods. Focus on being in this for the long run, and on making lucid dreaming a part of your life, going forward. That’s the best way to achieve success with this.
- What you EXPECT to happen usually will. That being said, stay realistic about this, and don’t assume that yo’ll master lucid dreaming overnight. You CAN lucid dream in the first night, but it might be short or fuzzy
- Stick with this for the duration, and practice every single day, even if it seems like nothing is happening, because it is, behind the scenes. It helps to commit to at least 90 days of practicing every day!
- Although there are lots of videos online claiming to show you how to lucid dream tonight, it’s not likely that you’l lucid dream that soon. It’s MORE likely that you’ll lucid dream in about a month or so, or maybe a few weeks, if you practice the right things
- The thing about online stories in forums and groups is that they’re either REALLY exaggerated, or they’re coming from people who haven’t been practicing the right things
- This means you’ll read a mixture of stories and assume that it’s either IMPOSSIBLE and you can’t do it, or AMAZING, easy and you’ll master it overnight
- Neither of those are true. It’s about building up the habits, finding a balance, and slowly learning to lucid dream in a reliable way
Navigate between modules
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
For Product Support, please contact the vendor HERE.
For Order Support, please contact ClickBank HERE.