Module 1: Introducing The Problem
LESSON 1: Introducing The Problem
In this lesson, we’re introducing the problems you’ve been having, and explaining WHY you’ve not already been lucid dreaming. This is an important video to ‘set the scene’, and to understand what this course is going to do for you.
- Remember, it’s not your fault you’re not lucid dreaming
- Don’t lose patience, and remain positive about this!
- I explain a little bit more about my background and experience with lucid dreaming
- Important: This won’t work unless you really practice what you’re learning
Lucid dreaming can be difficult to learn, and like ANY skill, it’s going to take some time. Realise that even though you’ve probably been doing things wrong so far, it might STILL take you some time to master, and reliably be able to lucid dream
- Read: The main BENEFITS of lucid dreaming (Get yourself motivated and inspired to get started, and to commit to learning)
- Read: Over 15 powerful lucid dreaming TIPS for beginners (Get started on the right foot)
- Watch: How to set the right expectations and avoid the hype
LESSON 2: The Basics Of Lucid Dreaming
In this lesson, we talk about fundamentals of lucid dreaming that you might have forgotten. It’s good to go over this stuff before we get into specific things to practice.
It’s really important to set your expectations right, from the start. It might take you weeks or MONTHS to lucid dream, but it WILL happen.
Don’t lose patience if it doesn’t happen instantly, this is where SO MANY people give up, right before they start lucid dreaming regularly. Lucid dreaming is a real, proven skill that has been studied for many years now
- Read: The definition of lucid dreaming (Just to refresh your memory a little bit)
- Read: Doing reality checks the right way
- Read: Meditation for lucid dreaming techniques
- Watch: Keeping a dream journal mini series (tips on writing your dreams down)
LESSON 3: What Your First Lucid Dream Feels Like
Your first lucid dream is a special one, and probably one that you’ll never forget.
If you’ve NOT had a lucid dream yet, that’s fine too. This course will take you from not having ANY lucid dreams, to having regular and reliable lucid dreams. That being said most people have probably had one lucid dream even if it’s hazy, or you can’t remember it very well.
What typically happens during your first lucid dream is that you’ll wake up very soon after you realise you’re dreaming. This is common, and you can’t REALLY avoid this at the start. It just comes down to practice and patience.
- Read: How long do lucid dreams last?
- Read: Is lucid dreaming scary?
- Read: The best things you can do in lucid dreams
- Watch: What lucid dreaming LOOKS like (POV)
LESSON 4: Emergency Lucid Dreaming Technique
The emergency lucid dreaming technique is a very simple way to make SURE you lucid dream within about one or two nights or less. It’s going to make you feel RUBBISH the next day, and you’ll be fatigued probably for the next day and evening too. But that being said, it’s a very effective way to have your first lucid dream.
Why would you want to do that?
Well, you need to see how awesome lucid dreams feel, and what the potential is here. It’s hard to commit to something if you’ve never experienced it, so I want you to just FEEL what it’s like, as fast as possible. Then we can talk about long term techniques and doing it the right way.
- Watch: The main benefits of lucid dreaming (To inspire you to want to try this technique)
LESSON 5: Setting Your Intention
Your intention is CRITICAL for lucid dreaming success. Without a strong intention to lucid dream, you’ll find it very hard, and it probably won’t work for you. Your subconscious mind NEEDS to have that intention to lucid dream, to engage your lateral prefrontal cortex using you prospective memory.
- Read: How to have the coolest lucid dreams (To inspire you and help set a strong intention)
Navigate between modules
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
For Product Support, please contact the vendor HERE.
For Order Support, please contact ClickBank HERE.